Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hi Everyone!
Loving this vey nice sketch for this week provided for us at http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/ by the very talented Design Team member Debbie Foster. I had started making this card in soft pink and beige colors for it to be a Get Well card, when I received a call that my dear cousin's husband had passed away, and my card soon became a sympathy card to send to my cousin and family in Los Angeles. I know she will find comfort in receiving it.
Pink Design Paper - Single sheet rack at Michael's
Embossing - "Birds and Swirls" by Provo Craft
Leaves - Sizzix "Branch & Leaves" die cut
Rose - From a "Paper Flowers" pack from Michael's 
Scalloped Circle -  Spellbinder
Sentiment -  CTMH acrylic stamp from "4 My Friend" sentiments collection.

"Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail"



4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card and I'm sure will bring much comfort to your cousin. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sympathy card! I'm sure it will be a blessing to your cousin!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The die cut sentiment panel, the embossing an the stunning rose, I am sure the recipient will cherish this card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fabulous card...love your beautiful rose with your sweet sentiment. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete