Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Merry Monday

This week the sketch by Lori at http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ is to create a card with a Nativity scene. I don't know how many card crafters out there save their old Christmas cards, but I have some that date back more years than I care to count. I love to repurpose some of them when making Christmas cards. Since I don't have any Nativity stamps, I found this challenge the perfect time to go digging through my old Christmas card stash and find one.
Here is my card:
Nativity Scene - Old Christmas card
Sentiment - I printed on my computer using the "Old English" font
Tag - Is a Spellbinder, I used ribbon to thread through it
Doves - Metal Brads by Recollection
Cardstock - Scraps from my Scrap Box.

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene, Josie! I see why you kept it and have now put it to good use! Love the font and the sweet brads too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scene, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josie, lovely Nativity Scene. Great additions to your old Christmas card scene.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete