Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Had fun making Melissa's sketch at http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/ this week . I found this little feller on line (isn't he so cute?). I downloaded the paw print paper and embossed with CB "Wire" folder. I used glitter pens on his ear, collar and dog dish and a black metallic pen on his "spots", though they appear more gray than black. I added small red gems to the doggie panel. I cut the matted banner on my Explore. The sentiment I printed on Word using the "Baby Muffins" font, The tag is a Spellbinder and I ran satin ribbon through it.

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So cute!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! (Now I feel like I need to go watch 101 Dalmatians! LOL)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete