Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Come and Get It

It is so hot here in Arizona today...104%!! So glad a couple of the challenges are having "CHRISTMAS in JULY " themes this week.....will keep me thinking "cool thoughts" as I work on this card.

I made it a slim  5X7" card with brown tones and not too blingy,  more suitable for a male recipient.
*Embossing - CuttleBug "Holly", "Swiss Dots" and "Tiny Bubbles" folders
*Holly & Berries - Cut from a Cricut cartridge on my Explore. Added red glitter to the berries for a little Christmas bling.
*Sentiment - Computer-download
*Ribbon - Shimmery-edged sheer organza.

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug
 
I will post also at:
  

2 comments:

  1. I like the rustic color combination and the embossed background is lovely! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete