Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Male Room

This is a card I made from this beautiful floral print I found online. The colors and flowers reminded me so much of Hawaii. I hope to send it to some lucky person that gets to go on vacation to Hawaii someday, pretty sure it won't be me, anytime soon. I hope it's YOU!

Floral Paper - Download
Yellow Circle - Is a felt Doily by Studio 18
Strip and Banners - Cut from a Circuit cartridge image on the Explore
Sentiment - I created and printed on the Explore.        
             


Challenges entered:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/  - Sketch
http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/  Male Card/Flowers

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous flowers and gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tropical design! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how lovely! That flower background is so eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card with flowers you made :-))
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete