Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2016

The Male Room


Fireman Boy & His Dog
Had so much fun making this card. At first I thought it would be too complicated to make....so many layers, but once I started putting it together it just fell into place so easy and was not complicated after all! And, I think it is a great sketch and is one I will use again, soon.
 
Image - Is a Dearie Dolls "Fireman Boy" digi.
Cardstock - Scrap box, so proud of myself lately for going to my scrap box and using up my scraps instead of always starting with a whole new sheet for one small cut.
Embossing - Cuttlebug "Houndstooth" (banners) and "Cane Back Chair" (yellow panel) folders.
Photo Corner - Is a metal die from My Little Paper World Co.
Sentiment - I created text and printed out on my Explore.
Added silver brads to the Wheels. I also used my trusty Gelly Roll Clear Glitter pen on the helmet's badge and on the bell....love to add a little bit of sparkle to kids cards.
 
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail
 
 
 Also posting at:
 http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/  - Red, Blue & One Other Color
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, happy colours and great design. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great colour combination for our challenge at TMR, thank you so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a really cute card for a little boy! Love the bold colours and the great texture on the card. Such a fun image too. Sorry to be so late commenting, and thanks so much for playing along with our colour challenge at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete