Followers

Friday, March 10, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello Everyone!                                                          
 After a six month absence, I am B-A-C-K!!! We decided to sell our home and downsize after 48 years of accumulating "stuff'” that I absolutely thought I could not ever part with. I did part with quite a lot, but all for the best. I have really missed creating cards and looking at all of the cards created by all of you very talented Ladies. I'm so happy to be back!


This week Melissa Craig has provided this great sketch for us http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.ca/ be sure to check out all the Design Teams inspiration.

Oil your Gears
GET BETTER
Soon
The gears image is a computer download to which I added three metal "Sprocket Gears" by Jim Holtz idea-ology collection. I used metal brads to place the gears over existing gears on the image. The sentiment is computer-generated and I used brown staples to attach the center square to the back CuttleBug "Gears" embossed panel. The photo corner is a die from "My Little Paper World".
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

3 comments:

  1. What a way to come back! This card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card!! Glad to see you back to creating!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Very creative use of the sketch. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete