Followers

Monday, April 3, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches

  Bright & Sunny
 This week is a CAS sketch at http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/. The sketch really is very clean and simple, I had a hard time deciding how to make it. I had so many ideas swirling in my head, I finally decided to use assorted designs and textures in monotone yellows.
     I started with a plain white pre-folded card base and added a chipboard backed panel.
Panel - Embossed with a "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug folder
Circles - I cut both with a Spellbinder die. I chip boarded the smaller circle, attached it to the larger chip boarded circle, which I also embossed with the same folder.
Trims - Are from a pack of assorted yellow, rick-rack, laces, ribbons, and cords. Sorry I don't have the product name anymore on it.
Sentiment - "You Brighten My Life" is computer-generated and cut out with the Spellbinders.
     I'm happy how it turned out. All the yellow against the white gives it a bright and sunny look.

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

1 comment:

  1. All of the sunny yellows in the paper and the ribbon - plus all of the fun texture - is perfect behind that sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete