Followers

Monday, April 24, 2017

Home Sweet Home

I got to thinking about Welcome Home cards and how they always feature a regular house/home on the front... but, not everyone lives in a "house". So, I thought, some people live in apartments, condos, multi-story buildings, etc. This is how this card came to be...first this very nice and simple sketch from Sandy at http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ and second, a great architecture challenge  at http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ combined into a perfect solution for me to create this card. Still time to join in the fun at both challenges!

Papers - From my "getting very full" Scrap Box
Green Panel - Cuttlebug "Pueblo" embossing folder
Image - By Websterspages:  Park Drive 6"x6" paper pad collection
Corners - A corner punch that I really like and seems to be very old. It was gifted to me, sorry no name stamped on it.
Sentiment - Printed and cut on my Explore, added small brass Brads to ends.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail
Challenges Entered:
 http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Architecture Theme
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ - Sketch by Sandy                           

6 comments:

  1. Fab idea for a welcome home card. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!!! Such warm and welcoming colors with a great image. Thank you for playing with Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty stamp! The image and the colors reminds me of Italy...bravo! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the added gold brads! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Beautiful building and card and a great link for our architecture challenge at The Male Room. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the building image and I think it's a super idea too! I'm sorry to be so late commenting. Thanks for playing along with our Architecture Challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete