Followers

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Happy Birthday: Pink & Orange

I am loving this new stack from DCWV called "Pocket Blossom", it has the prettiest dainty floral patterns in it. My supply of cards for Ladies is pretty full, and I usually save floral patterns for this type of card. Some of the patterns are so dainty and girly-looking, I think I will make some for little girls, new baby, and teens. It won't go to waste...that's for sure!
 
* Orange cardstock - By Bazzill is 12"x12" and is called "Tangelo".
* Floral Pattern - From  DCWV  stack called "Pocket Blossom".
* Pink and Beige cardstock are from my Scrap box.
* Embossing - A new 3 piece set of border folders by Darice, I just bought called "Flourishes".
* Frame - Is a Cricut  image cut from the "Lacy Labels" cartridge
* Butterfly - Martha Stewart punch. I cut one in color Tangelo and glued it to the frame, cut another in pink and glued only the center of it to the Tangelo one, for a 3-D look.
* Happy B'day - Close to My Heart stamp from the "4 My Friend " collection.
* Flower -   Are store-bought.  Layered two sizes, added a small orange Brad to center. 
 
 photo IMG_1333_zpsy4gi7zxz.jpg 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:

3 comments:

  1. Josie, this is so pretty! I love your embossed panel and the color combo! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty florals Josie - I love all the detail you've added to your layers. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and the pinks and orange go so well in this. Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It challenges, CarolG

    ReplyDelete