Followers

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Play Ball!
Here is the card I made for the challenge sketch this week designed by Cécile at http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/. The sketch is simple, but so many ways to interpret it, as seen by the great samples provided by the Design Team members. Check it out!
*** On the white base card I used plain Baby Blue cardstock, which I embossed with a Darice "Clouds" folder, to make it appear like the baseballs are "flying" through the sky.
*** Baseballs - I used an image from the Cricut "Sports Mania" cartridge to cut three baseballs in three different sizes. I matted them with red cardstock to show through, for the "red stitching". Then  embossed all three with a Cuttlebug "Hounds Tooth" folder for texture.
***Sentiment - "Baseball is Life" is also an image written on Explore, from the "Sports Mania" cartridge.
                        
 Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!   
                

No comments:

Post a Comment