Followers

Monday, July 31, 2017

Picture This...

I made this fun card using the sketch at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge for this week. I finally had the opportunity to use these cute magnetic frames I bought a long time ago. YAY!
* Pattern Paper -I started with plain yellow cardstock for the base and used this polka dotted paper from my single sheet box.
* Frames - From "Created By U". They are 35mm wooden magnetic frames that come in a pack of ten in assorted colors. I cut the letters "H" and "B" and the #2, from a sheet of ABC pattern paper and matted each frame. Then printed and cut out the "appy" ,"ierthday", and "YOU", on tan cardstock.
Balloons - Are stick-ons.

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
                
Challenges Entered:
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/  Sketch #173
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. WoW, you made such a beautiful card. I like the way have you used our sketch :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete