Followers

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Time to Relax

Summer is upon us and in Tucson, Arizona we don't have easy access to the ocean....we can only dream about it! But oh, how we can dream! I used this cute digi of a girl relaxing at the beach (lucky girl!) from Dearie Dolls Digis. Check out here site, http://freedeariedollsdigistamps.blogspot.com/. All of her Digis are free and she does a great job on them. Here is how I put my card together:
**All papers are plain cardstock from my Scrap Box
**Sky - Embossed with a Darice Clouds" folder.
**Waves - Is an "ek Success" border punch.
**"Sand" - Is embossed with a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" folder. I added bling to some of the dots with a Gelly "Clear Star Glitter" pen to represent the "glittering sand".
** Girl Under Embrella - Is a Dearie Dolls Digi, cut out on my Explore and popped with Zots 3-D Dots. Again, I used a Gelly "Clear Star Glitter" pen to give bling to her glasses, dots on her blanket, and hairbow.
**Sun - Is a Cricut cartridge image . I cut out two images and off-set them to get more points around the sun, also popped for 3-D effect.
**Seagull and Sentiment - Seagull is a computer download, I fuzzy cut and popped. Sentiment is computer-printed in Navy Blue ink and matted.

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
 
Challenges Entered:
https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.com/ - Theme: "I SEA YOU".


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - what a great idea to use the textured card as sand. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete