Followers

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Keep on Dancing!

 This card was created from the challenge this week... "Inspired by Music/Anything Goes" theme at https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/.
I found these very happy dancing cows image on the internet, with the credit for the drawing going to the artist's name at the bottom right of the drawing...Tyler.
Image - I added some glitter to the tutus, ears, tail tips, and wands with a  GellyRoll clear star glitter pen.
Sentiment - I thought up, printed, and downloaded from the computer onto the image.
Wand - Is a  cut up Kabob stick, I painted it with a gold marker pen, added a gold star and some gold embroidery thread.
Ribbon - Is a narrow sheer, light purple ribbon from my ribbon stash, which I simply crisscrossed.
Embossing - Used Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" and  Darice "Flowers & Leaves" folders.
Song Inspiration - "Keep on Dancing" by The Gentrys
Here is the cutest video on Utube with a collage of TV stars dancing to this very catchy song:
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/g/gentryslyrics/keepondancinglyrics.html

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
 
Challenges Entered:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment