Followers

Friday, August 4, 2017

Moon Baby

Over at The Paper Players Challenge this week we have a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. I chose to do the Baby, Die Cut and the Color Blue. I don't have a baby die cut so I used a cut image from my Cricut Baby Steps cartridge, called "Moon Baby". It is such a cute image! I incorporated the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2's sketch for this week.
* Papers - "Cloud" is a single sheet and the rest are solid color cardstocks from my Scrap Box.
* Stars - Are puffy embellishments from "Freckled Fawn Co.".
* Ribbon - "It's a Boy" is by Offray from Hancock Fabrics.
* Dark Panel - Behind the baby is actually Dark Blue (I should have used a lighter shade) which I embossed with a Darice "Stars" folder, but stars were a "no show" on the photo :( :(
Moon Baby - The cloud, moon and baby are all images from the Cricut "Baby Steps" cartridge and cut on my Explore and layered.
Here is the sketch and my card:
              
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ - Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/ - Tiny Fingers & Tiny Toes

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet little moon baby Josie; I love the pattern on his onesie and the trio of shiny stars. Thanks for joining us for TicTacToe over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little baby sleeping on the moon, Josie! I love the shiny stars and the 'It's A Boy" ribbon! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie this is a lovely card, what a great new baby boys card, loving this sweet image and added embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at sweet sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable...perfect to welcome a baby boy

    Thank you for joining in with SSW2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable...perfect to welcome a baby boy

    Thank you for joining in with SSW2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute baby card. Thanks for joining us this challenge. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. (Apologies for the late comment. I've just returned from a two week holiday). Sian.

    ReplyDelete