Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Grandparents Day

So nice to have a challenge this week that  recognizes "Grandparents Day", not only because I happen to be a "Nana", but I know first hand how much our own children depend on us parents when it comes to their children's well being.
I really enjoyed putting this card together for the theme at Come & Get It, for "Grandparents Day".
*Image - Is a "Dearie Doll Digi".
*Frame - Spellbinders "Scalloped" die. Added pearls to corners and some Gellyroll "Clear Star" glitter pen to the rose for some bling.
* Sentiment - Is computer-generated, written with one of my computer fonts.
I made the bow with ribbon from my Scrap box, the flowers are by Recollections.

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail
Challenge Entered:
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.com/ - Theme: Grandparents Day
http://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes: Cuttlebug "Spellbinder" die

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I agree 100% on the being a grandma...I remember how much my grandparents meant to me!!
    Thanks for playing along at Come and Get It!!
    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome card!! I love being a Grandparent too!! We're so glad you took the time to play with us at Come and Get It! Please come back again!
    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete