Followers

Monday, October 9, 2017

Embossed Butterflies

I made this card for the sketch challenge this week at http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/ .
I really like the way it turned out.
**Cardstock - All are from the DCWV "French Country" stack, I love this stack. All the stack consist of heavy cardstock, most designs with shine or sparkle to them.
**Ovals - Are from a Cottage Kutz set.
**Embossed Oval - "Butterfly" folder by Darice. I used a Septum Noir glitter pen all over the butterflies for some sparkle.
**Sentiment - Again, a die from the Cottage Kutz oval set. "Best Wishes" is computer-generated. I matted both ovals with chipboard for 3-D effect.
Added pearls to finish out the card.
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card! Love all the embossing and soft colors. Thanks for joining us this challenge. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete