Followers

Friday, October 20, 2017

Sweetie Bear

This card is made using the sketch for this week the "Stella Says Sketch" challenge.  I was so undecided as to what to use for the circles on the sketch. Being a Baby card I first went with buttons, then I thought of a Baby Bear border but I didn't want them all in a row...so, here it is...balloons!
Striped Pattern Paper - From my single sheets box. I distressed the card's edges all around with my CTMH distressing tool...two sides don't show up too much. :( :(
Sentiment - Computer-generated using the Baby Muffins font.
Bear Image - Is a "My Scrap Chick" image. It is an SVG, but I printed it from the computer as an image, instead. I added a star-shaped gem to the ribbon, and used a clear glitter Septum Noir pen on the popped corner star and the bear's scarf.
Balloons - Is a Cricut cartridge image, cut on the Explore.
Embossing - Are from assorted Cuttlebug and Darice folders.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
 
Challenges Entered:

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I like your idea of dry embossing a patterned paper, a nice touch to decorate an empty space in a subtle way. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, thanks for joining the SSS challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week - good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete