I was inspired to create this card by the challenge at the
Fabulous Cricut Challenge Blog
We are to create a Sympathy card this week using our Provo Craft Cricut machine and the Cuttlebug machine.
* I started with this pretty soft lilac pattern paper by Craft Smith "Sunday Morning" stash. I then cut a smaller rectangular piece of white cardstock and attached it to a piece of very fine gold glitter cardstock from the Craft Smith "Holiday Glitzy Solids" stash.
* Frame - I cut from the Provo Craft Cricut cartridge called "Lacy Labels".
* Embossing - I used my CuttleBug to emboss the white panel with a Darice "Butterflies" folder.
* Sentiment - I purchased from Anna's Lovely Labels #MB1C828. Sentiment was written on Explore with a Cricut pen in "Lavender" ink.
* Ribbon - Is a sheer, gold thread remnant from my Ribbon Scrap box. I cut thin gold thread from the ribbon to tie and add a knot to the ribbon.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ - Sympathy Card